seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers--WIP 9/16/2010

Good Morning all!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkubes6 View Post
Morning!

I'm on the legs of my spooked longies, and made this yesterday!

changing:

changing by Jenkubes6, on Flickr

I also played with my wheel, and anyone looking for one, I HIGHLY recommend the Fricke DT 160!
LOVE that! And man do I want a spinning wheel so badly!!! Maybe for my birthday. We'll see. I'm thinking if I bribe my DH with some software he's been wanting I can get a wheel LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
I took time out of my busy knitting schedule to make a tickle hat for a giveaway (with only one weeks notice) and now it's not even listed on the giveaway page.....
Ugh!

ASF - I started working up a pattern for a norweigen pilot cap that worked with worsted and hated how it was written so I frogged it last night. I kept the trim in tact so I may attempt it again and just be really careful with the pattern and what I actually knit

How would you wash a little baby sweater to block it making your own wash? I have wool wash but it has lanolin in it and I didn't know how that would work out for a sweater. It's a cashmere/merino blend yarn.