View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #13
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

I know I wouldn't sleep if I was were him with that in my face. Do you use white noise in his room? We turn a radio to static for Rylee. I used it to drown out noise and such. It helps a lot.

I feel like I'm always the bad guy here too. I seem to be the one doing all the punishment and not fun parent stuff and since he works, he gets all the fun play time.

We're having an awful day here. She's so whiny and not listening. She's pushing every button. Then I get angry and yell and then she cries and then I cry. It's just a bad day. DH left at 7:15 this morning and won't be home until 8:30 or so, so he left before she woke and will be home after she's already in bed. I loathe days like this. They happen at least once a week.

DH's cousin is coming over this afternoon for a play date. She has a son 8 months younger than Rylee. Hopefully after nap time we'll be in better moods.

I hope your day isn't as bad as ours. In an attempt to cool off we're camped in front of the TV watching The Aristocats on Netflix.
Sounds like my day. Caden fell back to sleep around 8:50. But woke up at 9:45 . I was asleep. I tried to get him to lay in bed with me & watch tv. But he threw a fit & I ended up with a fat lip. Then I lost all control.

Now my mom is over, but Caden is being clingy- so it's not really helping...

Hopefully we can both get a good nap & have a better afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum