View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I hate bedtime!!!

We started having this problem with dd but *thankfully* bedtime is great but naptime is a work in progress, but looks hopeful. I had to let her CIO for 2-3 minutes (i'm in the room the whole time, she has a crib bumper so she can't see when I sit on the floor), pick her up, calm her down, put her down. I only let her cry for just a few minutes the first 2-3 times, and then by the 3rd or 4th time she fusses and then goes to sleep in her crib. We co-sleep once she wakes up the first time at night, which has actually been 4-6 hours since doing this!!! I completely understand noone being able to console her but you, I think that's just how it is until they start being mobile and semi-independent. It does get better though! You could do this if you co-sleep as well, just be sure to put pillows around so she doesn't roll off while you walk away. HTH
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote