View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DECEMBER 2012 CHAT THREAD

I came here looking for the December thread to give an update but there wasn't one yet! So I thought I'd start one.

Does everyone remember that Gwen's BM was pregnant again and that she had her baby by emergency c-section last month, 7-8 weeks early? She and the BF talked to children and youth today. They have no chance of being allowed to keep him. They were told to make a plan asap or Children and youth would find a family for him. Part of me feels bad for them, the rest of me knows they aren't in any position to be caring for a newborn at this point. They have 5 people living in a tiny motel room (still); that's no place for a newborn. So they are now trying to figure out who will take the baby. I know they still want us to take him, but DH is NOT interested. He said it would be stupid of us to get involved again. And I'm sure he's right, it's just hard to watch my daughter's brother be taken away and there isn't anything I can do to help.
-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote