View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #39
Registered Users
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 31st

Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hey mamas!

Got results from CD2 US and its a no go for meds....
I had a 3.7 cm cyst on my left ovary.... But have another follie on left 1.2 and three on right greater than 1cm so will just have a good ALL NATURAL month and see where we get! I'll be doing OPK's and monitoring CM and BDing like crazy!! Come on baby! Hope this happens so we can save some money on not having to get meds!!!

Kelsie- praying this happens for you mama!

Carrie- oh my mama hope you are doing better today!
The cyst stinks (I had to scrap a cycle b/c of a cyst; they put me on bcp for it), but the number of follies sounds promising that you'll have a good one this month!

Thanks for the well-wishes...OMG THE ITCHING!!!!! And I can't really take Benadryl, b/c we've finally put our foot down w/ getting DD out of the crib (she'd probably stay in it until college if I let her), & she's been getting up 1-2 times per night...and DP doesn't wake up for anything, so it's all me. I never thought I would be scrounging leftover CJ's BUTTer for my own use (I have a couple of the trial tubes that I got for when my hands get chapped). Anyway, I'll see the doctor tomorrow anyway & I'll ask him if there's anything else I can do.
Carrie. Wifey to F, Mama to Baby Bear, Nugget, and Teeny.
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote