Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #122
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8nut View Post
It's scheduled for the morning before we leave for Iceland, so it will be an exciting day all around Although I am a little nervous that something won't be ok and I'll have to fly off for vacation with bad (or uncertain) news.
Wow Iceland, cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BldrArch View Post
I'm off to a BBQ this eve where I'm sure my friends will wonder why I'm not drinking. We've already had one friend guess that I was which I adamantly denied and told him he'd get the memo if I was. Sigh.
You need to get some nonalcoholic beer and fake it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatMama1990 View Post
We have a doll Ergo for DD... It matches mine; we went to a convention with DH wearing DD in the Ergo (Heartrose - BRIGHT pink) and the lady at the Ergo booth gave us the doll carrier because my DH was wearing pink, haha! She's a little young for it right now, but we may save it for her 2nd birthday.
Aww that's sweet! We have the same doll ergo carrier too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel+2 View Post
sara - so cute!

Charlotte - my DS was 17 months old when Fox was born. He doesn't remember being an only child. No issues what so ever. And Fox will be 18-19 months when this one is born. I love having them close together. I think 18 months is the best age gap.
Wow those babies are close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Nothing here really. Rainy, rainy, rainy, here. Ugh. I'd love the rain if I could just stay in bed with a book and tea. . .but toddlers aren't very into that idea. LOL Gotta find something to do with ds. . .something physical so he'll nap!
ITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaCarina View Post
I way just in bed for like two hours. I am so tired! And my kids played very nicely with each other and let mommy rest
Glad you got some rest. I love when I can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrissyMaesMama View Post
Oh and answer me this... why at only 4.5 weeks pregnant do I look like I did at 12 weeks last time? ahhhH!
I've heard the more you have the earlier you show.

AFM-I'm leaving on Monday for Maryland. I'm so excited!!! My youngest DD 21 months is teething and oh my gosh I've never seen a baby in so much pain. She is barely eating a thing crying and whining all day and isn't sleeping so great at night either. I'm doing the motrin and tylenol and it doesn't even seem to help. I'm wondering if I hsould get her into be seen but I don't know if they can do anything for her.
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote