Old 08-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3wyobabes View Post
DH was really worried after our m/c too. It hits them harder than you realize for sure.

I'm not sure if dh will agree or not, but I want this little one to be a surprise

Glad your dh was excited!
Yeah, it does. Poor daddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Loooks like I am IN Cannot tell you how excited, nervous, emotional I am right now

Got my BFP today!!!!! I am going with a due date of April 11th for now!!!!!!

Looks like we all have little ones very close in age from everyones signatures!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmrgrl55 View Post
Hi everyone and CONGRATS!! I am due with #3 on April 5th but will most likely be having the kiddo the last week of March (Happy Birthday to me!! )

I have been feeling pretty good and it kinda freaks me out a bit. I don't know if it is because we have been trying for 6 months (and didn't really try for our boys) or what but I feel a little unsure of this pregnancy. I have an appt with the Nurse on Wednesday and my first OB appt August 29th!!
Congrats!
I'm going with Apr 5th for now, too. It shouldn't change much - although I suppose if it does change it will change quite a bit - I won't have an u/s until the anatomy scan at 20ish weeks, and that would have to be off almost a week or more for them to change it.
I do know what you're saying about feeling unsure. I hope it means nothing
I don't plan to call the Dr at least until we're past 6wks. Last time I waited until 7 or 8wks for my first appt. Then I won't see my OB until sometime after 30wks - was 35wks last time.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote