View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 3 kids under 2 years old

Mine were not quite that young, but close. When my first set of twins was born, my oldest was 26 months. When my second set of twins was born, my first set of twins was 27 months and my older was 4.5. So, I had 4 who were barely 2 and under. This time will be a little more. My younger twins will be 30 months when this baby is born.

Anyway, I'd plan to babywear a lot if you are into that. I also had (and still have) a playroom that was gated and completely safe. So, if I needed to, I would put the older twins in the playroom so I could nurse or deal with the babies. I could also put all of us in there. I could nurse while they played and not have to worry about them wondering off.

Make things simple. I wouldn't try to make fancy lunches or worry about the house being perfect. Just do the best you can and don't worry about it. Relax and allow yourself grace. If anyone offers help, take it. I suggest having them play with the olders or help with laundry or whatever else around the house....cooking maybe. You take care of baby and/or sleep. It's very helpful to have someone distract the olders for a couple of hours.

Congrats on your new baby. It will work out just fine.