View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
BellyMonstersMama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 405
My Mood:
"soakers", "inserts", & "doublers" - is there a difference?

I'm new to CD and I've seen all of these terms used, but I'm wondering what the difference is between them all?

And, I'm also wondering what is the most absorbent material to make them from... thanks!
BellyMonstersMama is offline   Reply With Quote