Old 03-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
frogandtoad
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Will it get better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelsmom View Post
I hear ya, mama. I have a 3 yo and a 6 wk old (plus the 11 and 13 yo's who some days are more difficult/work than the baby and 3 yo). What has helped me with dinners is whenever the baby is sleeping (and not nursing lol), I cook. I may end up making dinner at 7am, but then it's ready and there is no hassle at dinnertime. I also love my crock pot. In 3 minutes (approx), I can have a great meal cooking which again needs no prep time at dinnertime.
I so know how you feel though. My 6 wk old (right now, I know she'll grow out of it) believes she MUST have me, not dh between the hours of 9 and 11:30 (which just happen to be tthe hours he can help lol). So I know what you mean about time to pee.I keep reminding myself of how quickly it goes.
This is what I think I may have to do also. I just need to get organized. Between just keeping up on the moment to moment, though, I'm finding it hard to get the time to organize ... and thus, the cycle begins again each day.
There are only two lasting bequests we hope to give our children; one is roots, the other wings.
frogandtoad is offline   Reply With Quote