Old 09-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #54
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 23-29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
I'm kinda jealous! My hair is in between curly and straight, so if I ever do anything to it, it has to be like a full-on style that takes me an hour. If I just leave it to dry it looks awful... Wavy in all the wrong places, frizzy (we have super high humidity)... Just ick. And this pregnancy is NOT helping at all... Now it's all that AND greasy by the end of the day.
If I let my hair dry on its own, without any product in it, it will be super frizzy. But I have a good curl gel I use that works really well - curly but not crunchy.
If I want it straight, though - that's a lot of work. Hair dryer and straightening and... oy. Long time. Usually I get the hair dresser to straighten it for me when I get it cut

How often do you wash your hair? I only ask because when I was washing my hair often (every day or 2) it would get greasy quickly. But then I forced myself (not fun, btw) to extend the days between washing. Now I only wash once or twice a week and it's much better - really doesn't get greasy unless I go beyond the normal time between washing.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote