MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
I couldn't even stay awake the first trimester! I slept 8-8 every day with as long of a nap as I could get! I have four kids already, no extras, but I've btdt, and it was rough with one baby! I just want to say that when I am tempted to overdo it, I would think about how much I wouldn't be able to do with babies in the nicu. And how much $ that costs on top of all that stress! That's how I kept focused on taking it easy and eating as much as possible! I do homeschool my kids too, and we are not doing nearly as much as I would like, but we have the flexibility to catch up easily. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday, and once April gets here, these babies can come anytime! I have so many projects to finish! Hugs to all of you!
SO glad to know I'm not the only one! Right now I am getting no nap during the day, as daycare kids will not allow it (half of them try to skip nap time anyways). I totally agree about the NICU. It breaks my heart to think about my babies being torn from me and placed in incubators or taken to the NICU and hooked up to things. I need to keep that in mind when I think about how much I'm doing. And I know rest and food is really important, and I need to have time to get it all in.

CONGRATS on being 37 weeks on Saturday!! How Awesome!! Is your DR or Midwife letting you go until you deliver? I still have to talk to mine about how and when they do their 38 week induction. I've started labor at home for all of my other 4 healthy full-term pregnancies (My 2 + Surrogate x2). So I'm sure if I make it that far, I will hopefully start labor at home instead of going through the induction process.

Best Wishes for a wonderful delivery, and happy and healthy babies!!
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote