View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
CHERUBUMS
Registered Users
Formerly: mnotley75
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else TTA but wishes they were TTC?

Me! I have a 3 month old. DH (with my consent and encouragement) has scheduled an appointment for a vasectomy consultation. We have 3 beautiful children, 2 DS and a lil newbie princess. I'm on the pill to prevent, but this month I had a big OOPS moment and realized 2 weeks into my pill pack that I've been taking it in reverse. I labelled the wrong end and started with sugar pills, then week 3 pills and then noticed. I'm hoping for an OOPS!
Both DH and I are incredibly fertile - baby #1 was conceived while on the pill but was stillborn at term. Baby #2 (DS1) we tried 2 cycles after our first DD was stillborn and got pregnant. Baby #3 (DS2) we got pregnant again on the pill. Baby #4 (DD2) was unplanned as well, she was conceived while I was using nuvaring.
As crazy as it would be with "irish twins" I'm secretly hoping for another little bean AND I have the worst pregnancies EVER! I have all-day sickness for the entire 9 months, issues with blood pressure and last pregnancy had gestational diabetes and and emergency C-section as well. It would be crazy to have 4 kiddos 5 and under, but a part of my heart is hoping!
Michelle