View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
KySherwood
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM

‎5 BG 3.0 pockets (snap converted)
2 Moonbeam, 2 Twilight, 1 Ribbit... And I'll throw in the 1 Grasshopper with aplix for FREE...

**Condition:
They're in GUC. If the wear didn't show from the aplix-snap conversion I'd say a couple of them are VGUC, but as they are, I wouldn't go higher than GUC. They all work great, no leaks. There is some slight shadowy staining on the aplix dipe, but otherwise no stains. I've taken pics of each diaper and their "problem" areas so you have no surprises, so let me know if you wanna see them. The snaps on the Ribbit don't match exactly (which I hear has been a problem for a lot of people when they order their snaps). I did not convert these diapers myself - the mama before me did - but most snaps work great. A couple are tough and don't give you that satisfying "click", but they all close and stay closed. The elastic all works well.

The only reason I'm destashing these is because we've switched more to fitteds w/covers or wool since my oldest has outgrown the 3.0's. They will each come with 1 OS insert in VGUC-EUC. $50ppd takes them all (5 dipes + 1aplix free)

PM me if interested
KySherwood is offline   Reply With Quote