View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
apurkeyp
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Any other bedresters?

Hi!
I am on complete bedrest in the hospital due to preterm labor and a paper thin lower uterine segment. I am here until I deliver. Today I am 31 weeks and 2 days. They won't let me go past 34 weeks. So 18 more days.
I feel like I am going to go absolutely crazy. They have me on Magnesium Sulfate to stop contractions which isn't working entirely so they give me Terbutaline every 6 hours. I am sure that they have a corner on the market of torture. I know this is what is best for my baby but it sure is hard.
I also have two little girls. They are 4 and 2 and have had to start going to full time daycare which is something we have never done. My husband is trying to work until the baby is born. This pregnancy has been so hard on our little family but I\ firmly believe that we aren't given more than we can handle and that after all is said and done we get a prize at the end.
Hope you can hang in there. Keep us updated.