View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #24
mamaBex
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

:wave2: Good morning!

Day 4 of my friends' visit -it's very fun so far! Very nice to catch up with them -one couple I hadn't seen since their wedding almost two years ago. I've been trying to convince both couples to have kids using Malcolm as incentive I lalso

all around.

Janine, your listing looks awesome! I'm so excited for the Aug 11 stocking -I'm showing DH everything as it comes up so we can decide what we want to go for

Erin, nice project!

Beth, about your sister. My brother and sister are both younger than me, and after I first had Malcolm I was very hurt that they weren't there for me like I thought they would be. They were just both very wrapped up in their own lives and still are, and don't really get it. But they are my siblings and love me in their way, and I can accept that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Well, we didn't win the lottery. Which means sadly, I won't find myself living here and owning one of these. Drat!
eta: nice house!

Last edited by mamaBex; 08-07-2010 at 08:55 AM.
mamaBex is offline   Reply With Quote