View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:10 PM   #16
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any foods to increase my breastmilk production?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness mama View Post
Before I went to visit my in-laws (almost 2 weeks ago), I was pumping everyday (2-4 oz) and kept that for my DH to feed our baby for the next morning. My milk production was good then. I didn't feel like I was neither producing enough nor over-producing. But, since the beginning of the second half of the visit, I started noticing the decrease of my milk production. Since I got back, I have been trying to pump during the day to stimulate my milk production, but no luck. I am drinking lots of liquid (water, tea), more than 1 gallon a day for sure (I have been doing this since the day 1). I will try all of the tips I got from other mamas (esp. oatmeal cookies! ). If my milk supply can come back within 2 weeks, that would not be bad! Thank you very much for sharing your tips! I will keep trying these for AT LEAST 2 weeks!
yes.. keep it up for two weeks.. that is when I noticed improvement.. I am not really sure how long it took to get it to were he didnt need anything else.. but it takes awhile... just keep it up !!
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote