View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm coming back :-)

Well, we are definitely gonna have another baby! EDD is 7/25 (I think!!). It's that date due to last MC, and my first ultrasound done @6w6d. Today I went in (exactly 12 weeks) for an ultrasound with my OB (1st was done by pregnancy center), and I'm (well, ds/dd), is measuring 12w6d.....almost a whole week ahead! I have had large babies before thought, so while it may surprise the OB, it doesn't surprise me

DS#1: induced 2 weeks early bc of size......9lb 5oz
DS #2: induced a few days early due to dr convenience on Labor Day weekend......7lb 5oz (he was my long, skinny one which I had naturally!)
DS #3: induced a few days early (this may sound pathetic, but we lived in the woods then - 20 minutes from anything and 30 minutes from the hospital and I had never gone into labor naturally and I just really was scared!!).........8lb 10 oz

I'm planning to just go into labor naturally this time - it helps that DH's work is 0.9 miles away, so I know he can be right there!

I've also never BF before - started with DS1 and he didn't gain weight so they talked me into formula and I just kinda went with it.

Anyway, all that to say, "Hi!"

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote