Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #18
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Turkey Babies 2012 weekly chat 2/27-3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I swear I've felt nauseous since 13dpo!
I know I have!!! But, I suffer with hyperememsis...so it hits me strong and hard and stays until about 24 hours after baby is born. I sure pray yours doesn't get bad and doesn't last long!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
hmm... double post... I'll just say the rest of what I was going to say

so, I wasn't planning to tell anyone yet. I wanted to wait until about 12 weeks.

Yesterday my dad outright asked me. Today, it was my mom. I figured I better call my sister before she hears through the grape vine. So much for my plan to keep it a secret.
UH OH!!! What do you do to help with ms? I have tried everything and nothing works for me...change that *IF* it does work (meaning it reduces the nausea, the vomiting never goes away), it works for one pregnancy and then never again...it's like my body thinks it's a borg drone or something..it adapts but not in a good way! (Trekkie's here sorry! ) Any ideas would be great! (I'm VERY into herbs and things like that...)

This will be baby #7 for us. We have DS 17 (autistic), DD 15, DD 10, DS 9, (Tubal Reversal 12/06) DS 4, DS 2, and I am thinking this is going to be another boy!!