View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

8 Frozen Embryos and we are scared to take the next step

This month we can FINALLY do our FET. We have 8 little ones waiting- all are at least 5 day embryos. My husband and I are terrified to take this next step. Suddenly we are thinking- What were we thinking!?!? Our fears are mainly about our 5 year old daughter and how this will impact her. We are such a happy family and we are really doing great the three of us.

We have had 3 years of thinking and wishing for another, and now suddenly the time has come where we can really increase our odds and we both are afraid to move forward. Do you think this is normal? I am thinking that most people don't give it the amount of thought and time we have had to think about having more children- we obsess over every last part of it- how it will change our family.

I guess we are suddenly unable to really imagine adding to our family- so we can't really see it. I told my husband that we'd never regret having a baby, but we would likely regret not going ahead with this next step. Right?

Or should I be concerned that we have 2nd thoughts? I also am fully aware that I have an obligation now to the embryos we created. I just don't know why we are both feeling this way right now.

I'm just hoping someone out there has been through this and has felt something similar. I'd love to hear your story. How does it feel having more than one child? I truly can not imagine it.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote