View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
hokiebear
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: im drained - need more for twins to do

This is a rough age. What helped us was wearing them as much as possible. You can wear 2 ergos at the same time, one on your front and one on your back. Depending on their size you can wear two with the moby wrap also. There is also the maxi-mom (for twins) but I didn't find it easy or comfortable. Bouncy seats that rocked/vibrated worked as well. I employ a constant rotation technique around here that seems to work decently - keep switching them (during awake times I mean) from floor to carrier to bouncy seat to swing and then back to floor.

Also keep in mind that they're not always going to be happy. Babies cry, that's what they do. Yes, I know this sounds dumb - the point is to try not to let it hit you where it hurts because the reality is there is only so much that you can do and it sounds like you're already doing that. Being a great mom does not mean that the babies never/rarely cry.

This does get better, I promise.
[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Susanna, happily married crispy-crunchy, babywearing 3 at a time, nursing, baby food making, homeschooling, engineer/math geek Mamma to: Big kid (7.5), Toddler triplets, 2.5 B/G/G and twin boys (almost 1) B/B
hokiebear is offline   Reply With Quote