View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
LClaire
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
a stollen thread - SOGGY mamas come in!

This is a stollen thread from another board I visit and it's one of my all-time favorites I'm still getting email updates every so often and I just love the replies!
Here is what the original poster posted:
"Sign in here if you are too crunchy to fit in with the mainstream moms and too mainstreem to fit in with the crunchy moms!

I'm starting to feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I breastfeed, use cloth, co sleep, use signs, and obviously wear my babies but I still love my stroller, send kids to school, like hosptial births, don't think TV is evil, and admit we don't do all that well when it comes to healthy eating.
__________________"

Obviously those of us on here cd or are interested in it But I just love hearing the things that everyone does and cares about and the ways that everyone is just the norm, too - so often on here I feel like I'm so out of the loop. I'm not extreme in any way, but many of my friends(especially the unmarried or at least without kids) think I'm soooooooooooooo out there with my 'crazy" ideas!
I had a friend visiting this weekend and got a new WWB cover in the mail - it is the absolute cutest thing I've ever ever seen!!! Aqua blue fuzzy minky with a pink fleece inner and I just had to put it on DD right away. So my friend is visiting and thinks this cover is the funniest thing she's ever seen. 10 minutes later I hear her on the phone with her DH saying, "OMG you have GOT to see these funny things Lillian has! I know what we're buying for everyone as new baby presents from now on! She got these pants for Amelia that look like cookie monster and it goes over a diaper and it doesn't really do anything, but it just looks so cute and people could have these funny little costume pants for their babies!" She totally thought that I bought them just to be funny and didn't understand that the best part about them is the purpose they serve on top of the complete cuteness!
LClaire is offline   Reply With Quote