View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
achickadeeandme
Registered Users
seller

No prenatal care

I am a healthy 35 yo women trying to get pregnant with my second child. With my first pregnancy during the U/S they found a "defect"with my pregnancy . Then proceeded to give me a list of all the things my baby could have wrong. They offered every genetic/ prenatal test possible and ordered me to have weekly fetal heart monitoring and weekly U/S. I was a wreck my whole pregnancy. Other than being born a few weeks early he had none of the defects they said he could have. Here we are 8 years later and I am a completely different person. I eat naturally/ organically ( we have an organic farm) my family sees a ND and we treat things naturally. I am very intune with my body and feel completely at peace with the pregnancy process.. We are planning a homebirth. Is it wrong to avoid prenatal care? I don't want tests and ultrasounds this time around. I just want to enjoy bring pregnant. Having said that if I was having ant difficulties I would go see my Dr. I just want to be pregnant. I don't want to be poked prodded, scanned, examined or touched....,
achickadeeandme is offline   Reply With Quote