Old 05-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 10 commandments of dining with little kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by charise820 View Post
I think a FB group should be made, I also think mom's should get together and make a real list of what those rules should be. I started one on my blog but I think we should show them what real helpful list for dinning would be for parents would be. and then boycott them unless they change their ways
Exactlly, helpful things like, do remember to bring snacks and toys to keep them entertained while waiting for the food. That is actually helpful (something I read in a parenting magazine when ds was born) and I am grateful for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I can't decide what's more offensive to me, the article, or the comments from some of the most insanely ignorant people ever! I breastfed both my boys in public (covered by a wrap or blanket), so naturally I have no issues with that. But, I get REGULAR compliments on how well behaved my children are. I realize that not everyone is so fortunate, but I find it rude to be given a list of "commandments" for taking MY children in public!!
That is my biggest beef with the whole thing.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote