Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Starting Jan 23- The REAL one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon View Post
Okay, I have a serious question to pose to all you ladies:
Has anyone felt like killing their dh lately??? I have seriously been so frustrated with his lack of support and jerky attitude. Is anyone else experiencing this??

I wish DH was here so I could tell if I wanted to kill him or now. He hasn't been home in 3 weeks but we're hoping he'll be home next week for a few days before he heads to Boston. I'm sure he'll get on my nerves though if he's here for too long. He's really great when I'm pregnant though, lets me take naps and takes care of the other kids when I'm exhausted. But he's never home often enough to do too much.

I went to a local baby store today, not a box store. They have the best stuff!! A ton of cloth diapers - Grovias, FuzziBunz, Blueberries, Flips, BG's and more. Lots of carriers and diaper bags.
I found my car seat too, the Cybex Aton - I love it! I didn't buy it because I don't want to buy big things too early but so excited.
Oh and I got a Jujube BFF for an awesome price!! It should be here in a few days and then I can start putting things in it. Why or why must 40 weeks go by so slowly.

Last edited by Christina; 01-23-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote