Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #9
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Looks like I'm joining you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
Oh good we can work on tandem nursing together! My dd is 21 months and a susu-fiend. I'm going to have to work on getting her to sleep with out the breast. No cry sleep solutions and adventures in tandem nursing are both great books.

Congratulations!
Thanks. Yes we can, this will be my first time tandeming and I'm so nervous. When I first found out I was terrified that I was going to lose my milk supply, but were 3 days in to knowing and so far I think were going to be fine, but I'm still keeping a close eye on her diaper output and trying to make sure she nurses plenty. She's not quite 10 months and my goal was to get her to at least a year, since DS weaned at 11 months and I was not happy about it. I will for sure be checking out the adventures in tandem nursing book, thanks for the recommendation. I was going to ask for some book recommendations. DD isn't to attached to the titty at night, but I sure would like to get her to start sleeping in her play pen again. We have a king sized bed, but it sure doesn't feel king sized with her stretched out in the middle of it.