View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #43
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who is working on their newborn diaper stash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNwifey03 View Post
I am totally new to the site and to cloth diapering. This thread makes me feel like I am totally behind. I am expecting twin girls, that could easily be premises and I don't know where to begin. What works best for when they are just born? What are some good sites to shop at for new or used? Any and all info is welcome. If I should post this somewhere else please let me know.
Jessie
I would probably do prefolds and covers for newborn twins. Prefolds wash easy and are easy to use. A few manufactures offer true preemie sizes covers and I personally find bummis super brites and super lites to fit pretty small (at least int he newborn size). Bummis makes a kit that comes with 2 newborn superbrite covers and a dozen preemie sized organic cotton prefolds for about $40.00.

Some all in one diapers claim to fit babies at 6 lbs. Rumparooz Lil joeys are one of them as well as bummis tiny fits. I personally liked all in ones (aio's) for over night and the diaper bag.

Great places to shop are here on FSOT , momsmilkboutique.com, sewcraftybaby.com, Abbyslane.com There are a ton more sites but I really hate paying shipping and these ones offer free shipping! Mom's milk boutique has a $25 minnimum for free shipping but they ship super fast and their customer service rocks!

Congrats on your twin girls!
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote