View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #428
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I have bad news on my end.

We found out yesterday that the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 2 days. We are heartbroken, because although this baby was not planned it was defiantly wanted and loved.

And my great uncle died last night. So t and I are leaving tomorrow for Poplar Bluff, MO. Because my mom apparently needs me (even though I can't drive) to go with them. So my brother is going to drive us half way to grandma's then grandma is picking me up and driving to her house for a small rest then we'll drive to my mothers house in Jacksonville. Spend the night, wake early and drive as far as we can, before stopping. Viewing Monday, funeral Tuesday, drive home Wednesday. I should be home Thursday, Friday at the latest.

The best part is none of us has any money. My grandma is using her electric bill money to pay for gas, mom has figured something out for her to help pay for food for all of us. Tristan and I have NO money so we will be dependent on them for everything. But I do plan to pack some snacks we have in the pantry. I plan to bring my cloth diapers and will wash at my moms and then again somewhere in MO.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote