View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
keikiko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Very Serious Subject - I need help with please !!

I would definatley confront my Mom about this. There are always 2 stories and make sure you hear what she has to say. On the other hand she clearly doesn't realize what a huge thing this is because she didn't report your uncles. If don't feel safe with them you might have to "cut off all ties" just so you know your babies are safe from this hurt. It's possible that your brother was also molested at some point as this is often a behaviour that is perpetuated by those who were initially victims and/or observers of such offenses. I wouldn't under any circumstances leave any children unattended with anyone who has been a molester or anyone who doesn't believe molesters should be prosecuted. Confront your Mom if she doesn't talk to you soon and then decide with your DH how your girls are safest if that means completely cutting off your family then that's what you have to do to keep your babies safe. It's a very hurtful situation and definately hard to see through the tears I'm sure but I'm sure your inner lioness (This is what DH calls the protective mama in me) will guide you to the right decision for you and your family. I'll be keeping your and your family in my prayers.