View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #7
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

Morning mamas. The kids are ready 45 minutes early. How the heck did that happen?

Janine, DH and I went through the same thing when we bought our bed at IKEA. They have a great setup for queen size beds but the king size is trickier. We wound up returning the slats and getting two boxsprings. But they have different slats here now for the daybeds that don't curve, I'm sure we would have gone that route if it were available at the time. Of course you can also just buy boards for slats at the hardware store, but IDK how much that would cost for you. The price of lumber here has gone up significantly.

Ugh on the book fair Jen. It annoys me the teachers get the most bonus points for book sales in September, and that they have the book fair so early in the semester. For us, we get slammed with so many back to school costs, PTO dues, field trip fees, extracurricular fees, school pictures, etc that we really can't afford to spend on books that we can usually get at the library for free. I don't know why they can't do that at Christmas or something.

Kari, good luck on getting all that done and the tests! I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm very very tired today. IDK if I can work out. I should, but IDK if I have it in me.