Thread: Poop on covers
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

Re: Poop on covers

I'd say it's pretty normal to get poop on covers when using padfold/trifold/insert in a cover. Even if it isn't visually on the cover can smell a little too anyway. I think toddlers use less covers than a newborn because older kids poop less. If your LO poops alot then it's likely you will use more covers. If you can anticipate a poop you could try attaching or sitting on a potty.

I did get into wool but with fitteds. I wasn't good enough attaching a flat/prefold for my liking with wool. I did try inserts with loveybum wool wraps though my LO was pooping on the potty that this point (she started sitting about 12m). -- btw I never got the "wool AI2 system" too work, she once peed straight out of the cover somehow sitting at a bank. Loveybums (i think) do have an AI2 snap in system but I learned about it after LO day PLed. So there may be some exceptions but most wool needs attached diapers or fitteds. And you have to be good at attaching to make that work if longies/shorties. A "bad" attached diaper would probably work fine with a wool wrap.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers

Last edited by Pixi6s; 05-08-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote