View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
ctj101502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please pray for my family

Oh mama, I UNDERSTAND FULLY! Just remember that Proverbs 31 tells us that the woman works hard and her husband praises her. Resentment is not what God wants in your heart but the pleasure of knowing that you are caring for your familiy and loving your God with all your heart.

When I went to work because DH was fired it became unbearable at times leaving when my babies were eating their breakfast and thinking about all that I was missing out on. Then I had to realize that it was the same for DH and that this was my opprotunity to minister to him by him being allowed to experience the beauties of being with our children. He is able to bring new light and perspective to parenting allowing our children to learn from him and not jsut myself.\
\

I guess I didn't read your post completely...I would NOT drop the kiddo off at DD I would make him keep them and save the $$ Man I am sorry for writing all this with out knowign the whole story..

I will pray that you have peace and contentment and that this opprotunity for your Dh is memorable for him because it won't last!
Can't forget my 6 lil blessings!!!

Last edited by ctj101502; 09-05-2009 at 04:03 PM.
ctj101502 is offline   Reply With Quote