View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
Ashtyn(n)Nyla'sMama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: VT
Posts: 409
My Mood:
Re: Maybe moving to VT...

I do leave the house daily. If there is a lot of snow and we are snowed in, it is not for weeks, like you hear about. Maybe a day, and more by the choice of I/others think that it is not safe to be travelling. I don't know about Hawaii but here the weather changes a lot on location. Like 5 minutes down the road it may be totally different.
Jenna, mama to Ashtyn 7/20/04, Nyla 6/26/06, and Silas 7/31/11, Penelope 1/12/13 and Lyleighana 12/18/14
We are semi-crunchy erf, ebf, co-sleep, cd, bw, non-circ and selectively delay.
Ashtyn(n)Nyla'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote