View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #180
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMuffin View Post
I'm having a kind of rough time... I see I'm not alone among Summer 2014 mamas. My autistic six-year-old has been a behavioral nightmare lately and I've broken down several times over the fear that I can't possibly raise another child and that I'm doing a bad job with the one I've already got. I've also got terrible, terrible, terrible heartburn and the meds I'm taking are just barely taking the edge off it enough that I can sleep. I don't want my son to be a premie but I have no idea how I'm going to make it another three months.
My (almost) 6yo son has autism also. It's so hard sometimes and it's so easy to doubt yourself. I know. I'm sure you're doing a great job!! I know in the midst of my son being diagnosed with autism my daughter was born and she was such a light in my days during a difficult time when I had so much worry. I hope things start to look up for you and you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums View Post
My kids aren't even on the spectrum and I feel that way most days. I just sat down and had a good cry today because they have been so off the wall with their behavior. It's been terrible.
I also have extreme heartburn & gallbladder pain. I've had gallbladder issues with all my pregnancies. It never acts up when I'm not pregnant. Hurts no matter how I stand/sit/lay.
There is something in the air!!! I had such a difficult day with my kids yesterday too. I had some upper right abdominal pain prior to being pregnant and although my gall bladder checked out okay, I wonder if I'm having issues with it this pregnancy. It doesn't hurt all the time but my digestion is really off lately.

To both of you -- the heartburn is so unbearable sometimes. I get it when I eat, when I don't eat, laying down, sitting up, drinking water (???). It seems like nothing helps even though I'm taking medicine. It's my worst and longest lasting pregnancy symptom by far.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote