View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Does 27 & 30 seem young to say no more??

Okay since having Ephraim the discussion of vasectomy has come up in our household again.

My DH wants to put some of his 4 months of paternity leave to good use and have it done. I on the other hand have a little part of me that just isn't sure about it.

I mean right now we totally couldn't afford to have another baby. I would absoloutley have to work and even then I would basically be working to pay for the 900.00 a month per baby daycare. So it totally doesn't make sense, plus I want to be a SAHM which I am now and can continue to be.

My hesitation is we are only 27 & 30 and it just seems so young to me to decide now that later on we won't want to have another on or at least have the option. KWIM?

We are 3.5 years married and now have 2 babies only 15 months apart so it has all happened so quickly.

I could just go on BC but it seems that for some reason we are VERY fertile and we are worried that even with that it's more than somewhat possible that we could end up with #3 quickly.

Most of me agrees that we are done. We have one of each and we are still young so we can enjoy them and still have so much time. If we just stick with 2 we can spoil the two we have and not be feeling like we are tight at all.

Then a teeny little piece of me thinks my pregnancies are so easy and uneventful no symptoms hardly & my labors are super quick and intense but as "easy" as labors could go. So it seems a shame to waste that.

But that doesn't mean that as I get older they will stay "easy".

Anyway just wrestling with this trying to get that last little teeny bit of me on side.

Do you think 27 & 30 seems young to say no more. I mean my only sibling is 12 so my Mom had her when she was 35, I can't say for sure that in 7 years I won't want another baby KWIM.