View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
NaturalBirthMiami
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: April 2013 DUE DATE LIST

EDD: 04/12/2013 (this could be off - my ovulation date didnt match with LMP, and this is based on LMP - so major guesstimation)
Your Name: Tabatha
State or Country: Florida
How long it took to you to get your BFP: First month of actively trying. *Fertile Mertle*
What number child is this for you: THREE
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH (Ed), DD - 5, DS1 - 3.5
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): It's a BOY (and he let's us know in EVERY ultrasound)
Birth Plans/Preferences: Natural, Unmedicated birth using Hypnobabies method, a doula, and a midwife who works under my OB. If I don't have labor on my own by 39 weeks, I will be induced that week due to a complicated history with autoimmune disease (if it were up to me, I would give more time for nature to take its course)

Anything else you'd like to share: This is baby #3, and my husband is already talking about a girl after this one. I think he will be content when we can refer to our kids as the litter. :-) I had not one (new) stretchmark this WHOLE pregnancy until 36 weeks, what gives? The ultrasound technician was so rough yesterday, my ENGAGED baby literally turned to a posterior position to get a good look at this woman who was beating on his Momma. Doing everything to get him to turn back to a good position now.

Last edited by NaturalBirthMiami; 03-30-2013 at 08:49 AM.
NaturalBirthMiami is offline   Reply With Quote