Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
Nathaniel ParkerLee arrived on June 12 at 37 weeks 3 days. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz and was 18 inches long.

I had an incredibly intense 18 hour labor without meds. Then, got an epidural for a break intending to turn it off and deliver him naturally. Prior to the epi, I was 9 cm. After being on the epi for 6 hours, I had no progression. While both of us were still healthy, we did a c-section. The reason the 9 did not turn to 10 is because his little bitty head could not fit through my little bitty tiny pelvis. My body did everything it could. There is so much to process about the experience. But, we were sent home after 48 hours and both of us are doing amazing!!

He is so amazing!!

A pic will come. My phone AND computer are being uncooperative.
Congrats mama! I bet he is super cute!

AFM: this is our final clomid cycle, I started taking it today. We have an appt set up for Aug 2nd in Wake Forrest to meet with the RE who got us preggo with Claire. Oh, and I think Melissa and I are gonna meet up somewhere and do lunch with all our blonde haired babies!