canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 24th - Mar 2nd

from last weeks' thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
The pain isn't bad. Or even nightly. It's been like 3x in 2 straight weeks of drinking the tea. Might just be from bad posture or who knows.
I really wouldn't worry about it being anything with your placenta. And if it's only that infrequent, I assume it's just a random more uncomfy cramp or BH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
NB diapers are soooo cute, but I'm trying to avoid looking at them.

Had a busy day here.

We are finally getting somewhere with our insurance company. Hopefully we will know if my OB will be in-network by next week.
They are... that's the problem! I really don't need any more diapers... but I know how cute they'd be! Still debating, lol.

That is a very busy day! for a surprise shower - that's awesome!

everything works out with your insurance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
AFM: My back is killing me, I totally over did it.

Anyone else have their nails breaking off left and right??? Mine aren't usually fantastic but I've broken 5 today alone!!
another busy day! Don't overdo it too much mamas, we don't want any sore, achy mamas, or any extra unwanted contractions!

I have stronger nails when I'm pregnant than I ever do when I'm not pregnant. Maybe it was just all your working and moving things around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
Maybe this one will stay small longer.
I'd love that! But I won't hold my breath

AFM: We went to DH's parents' house yesterday morning and had breakfast/brunch with everyone french toast with blueberries and whip cream, and sausage! Then we took SIL for fro yo - more
Said our goodbyes and then we ran around getting a few errands done and getting groceries - that wasn't so much fun, lol.

Today we'll get to church, then to his parents' place for lunch and visiting, I assume. I'll be able to run out and find some yarn or at least cross stitch cloth - Michaels' is sold out of everything I need
DH and MIL have their class at the church tonight, but we'll stay for supper with FIL anyways.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote