Old 05-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #3
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hello everyone.. need advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Are you wanting an easy all in one (with no need for a cover?) or are you wanting something that you would use a cover with? What is your budget? Do you want sized or one size? Do your children tend to be super wetters, or normal? Do you want diapers for your 1 year old and your newbie or just the newbie? Do you have anything left over from your older child? Oh and do you like velcro or snaps?

There is a lot to consider. Sounds like PF with covers or AIO's might be your best option without knowing any more details. I, like you, get really tired of stuffing pockets when I have two in dipes, but since that is the bulk of my diaper stash I guess I'll keep doing it.

Just wanted to also say that I have had two in dipes before and will have it again once this LO is born. Just make sure you have a few pail liners in addition to whatever diapers you may purchase. You'll be washing a lot so you'll need one in the diaper pail and another in the wash pretty regularly (I personally have three on hand at all times). Sometimes people ONLY think about the diapers and forget the wetbags and pail liners.