View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
MMARO- 3 post of Gymboree, Carters, etc

Please make me a reasonable offer. I will break up lots if you are intersted in some things and not others. Having a yardsale this weekend and would love to not haul this stuff out

notes worth noting- please note size when pm'ing
Shipping NOT included
Washed in Tide generally but i switch it up sometimes

Boys shoes sizes nb and up including pedipeds and robeez in this link

Item condition- Everything is in EUC unless noted. Anything with noticeable staining i toss, tiny or extremely faint that i would still put on my kid is noted and photographed- see photobucket links for more photos and descriptions of item.

Ask questions before you buy/i ship. Once shipped and in your hands, I will not issue a refund b/c it's a different size/color than you expected. IF i missed a stain or hole, which i look items carefully over, then PLEASE contact me and include a photo and we will go from there.

Now on to the cuteness

0-3 -more photos http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...newborn%20boy/

This photo
#6 Gap freshman- eggplant color $1
#7 Crazy8-very slight pilling, typical of soft cotton,(matching bib free, lt stain)- also have matching blanket for $5

Gymboree
15 navy polo $7
16 new to the herd $6
19 denim dump truck $5

Gymboree
21-elephant polo $3

Preemie Gymboree- one on left has very light yellow stain on left side, $4 for both or $3 for unstained one (i will just keep the stained one for dd's dolls if set not wanted, thought someone might have twins)

3-6m Carters lot (all except the light green onsie, which is a gerber brand, are Carters store,not walmart/target) $20 for the lot plus shipping.

no stains. some items have a light fade (mostly the knit pants and sleepers)

3-6m Gap- All EUC $5 for set of 3

3-6m Gymboree $5 each

Last edited by tygr2410; 05-01-2012 at 08:10 PM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote