View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This is a thread for those of us that need a little extra motivation to declutter, tidy up, or deep clean our homes. You're not the only one that hates toilets, baseboards, and that fuzzy thing playing online slots at the back of your fridge!

I don't know about you, but I feel so relaxed and at peace when my home is clean and tidy. It's so much easier to keep it that way when I'm getting regular pats on the back, so let's be cleaning buddies.

I very loosely follow flylady, but any other cleaning regimen (or lack thereof!) is welcome here. Just jump on in!

Week 1: January 1 - 5.
QOTW: Introduce yourself! Are you a stay at home parent, working at home, working out of the home? What is your biggest cleaning 'problem area'?

Bonus question: Do you use any resources to help you stay on task? For example, flylady's website? Link them here and I'll keep a resource list for us.

Week 2: January 7 - 12.
QOTW: What's your favorite cleaning tool or accessory?
Challenge of the Week: Post before/afters of under your kitchen sink!

Week 3: January 14 - 19.
QOTW: Have you ever hired a cleaning service?
Challenge of the Week: Clean floor registers and other vent coverings, pick a room or do them all.

Week 4: January 21 - 26.
Question of the Week: Do you intentionally give yourself a day off from all or most homemaking duties? Do you take a day off weekly, monthly?

Challenge of the Week: Make your bed everyday this week! Just for one week, and if it doesn't improve your mood, you can quit.

Cleaning Motivation and Resources
FlyLady
Cleaning Calendar
Hbee's List!
iOS only: Home Routines
Pay-to-Use: Motivated Moms
Cautiously expecting #4 10/6/16

Last edited by EmmaGM; 01-21-2013 at 09:58 AM.
EmmaGM is offline   Reply With Quote