View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
Amanda9542
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
BSRBs, Kawaiis, GroBabys and others

Hi Mamas! (I just added some more pics)
I am destashing. I only reach for my BGs now. So, I guess it is time to sell them.
I am open to trades ( I would love some more BGs-pockets or AIO size Lg). Don't like the price on something? Make me an offer.

3 Kawaii OS pockets. 2 inserts to each dipe. $8 each
8 BSRBs. The 1st is a TIAN the next 2 are AIO/Hybrids. $14 each. (sold)The rest are regular fitteds. $12 each.

Inside the Kawaiis

Inside the BSRBS-same order as the pic.

From left to right top row : Lg Very Baby with snap in insert and a booster, $12; Happy Heiny OS pocket w/ 2 inserts, $12; Lg DryBees AIO, $10(sold); Sweet Pea OS fitted w/booster, $12;
From left to right middle row : Lg Bumkins AIO with booster, $12; GroBaby with 2 snap in inserts and 2 boosters, $14;sold GroBaby with 1 snap in liner and 1 booster, $12; Komfy Kidz OS pocket w/ 2 Hemp inserts, $12;
Bottom : Lg Yellow Blueberry AIO, $10-the velcro is a little funny, but still functional.(sold)

Inside the dipes-in same order

The velcro strip on the Blueberry, its stiff and curly

Top row-3 lg fleece covers $7 each
Middle row-2 lg fleece covers w/ reinforced wet zone, $7 each; lg Stacinator cover, $7
Bottom-2 lg Aristocrat wool covers, $10 each. 1 is felted. They do have some lanolin stains. 1 has a few small holes around the edges. Both are structurally sound though and work well.

Inserts-5 terry inserts. Idk what the 2 blue ones are. I think 1 is hemp. $1 each

The blog I am trying to keep up with :
http://amandasworldofmotherhood.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Amanda9542; 01-14-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Sold a dipe
Amanda9542 is offline   Reply With Quote