View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #10
kutie.pie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Would this be a good floaty for the pool for baby?

DS is 9 mo. I guess I'm not too concerned where the legs are (thought of that one), because DS has swim trunks that we put him in so I'll pull those down, so his legs don't get hurt at all. I figure it's $4, and we don't have a lot of money to spare right now, so I might as well give it a try and if it doesn't work, I'll sell it. I actually bought one of the iplay sun hats from babyhalfoff.com the other day, and that will cover his head AND neck. The only thing I didn't think about is a shirt. I might put a regular one on him until I can find a good swim shirt.

I don't plan on ever leaving the floaty with baby in it either, so I'm not worried about it just flipping.

Thank you for bringing so many things to mind. It's good to get me thinking. I'll try a spring float I think if this one doesn't work out. The only thing I don't know about is sunglasses. I've tried putting some on DS before and he just wants to play with them. Any suggestions?