Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Santa Pictures

Who has already done Santa pictures? We have seen Santa three times in the past 3 days due to opportunities falling into our laps. First, we happened across Santa at Bass Pro, next he came in a fire truck to our street, and lastly he was at the museum today. DS1 is warming up to him while DS2 cries at the sight of him.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
MW69842
Banned/ Member requested
formerly equivocal
seller

My Mood:
Re: Santa Pictures

DD saw Santa on Saturday.

This is the picture taken with their camera (it's a really great photo, but my scanner washed it out a lot):

This is the one that I took:

MW69842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No Santa pictures this year. We'll be going to Picture People and getting their free portrait. They have nice props and I love how the pictures turn out.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DP sorry

Last edited by keonli; 12-07-2010 at 12:28 PM.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DS1 was too busy playing with the slot track at Bass Pro so I didn't get him in it. Got the other 2 though!!

Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
happyhats
Registered Users
seller

My daughter got a picture of Santa but it's on hubby's phone so I can't share it right now. We were at a free Christmas event and she did a very good job. We might go see Santa again this weekend actually as he's in the town a lot of other free events we want to go to are. I wanted to do portrait people's santa photo last year but never got around to it, and I don't think my walmart is doing it this year. Bummer. BTW, my son is being born just before Christmas this year but I don't think we'll get him to a santa in time. Anyone else have that issue? Hubby wants to put him in a stocking (on the bed/ground of course!) in his santa suit for a cute picture though!
happyhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
Myles_104
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhats View Post
My daughter got a picture of Santa but it's on hubby's phone so I can't share it right now. We were at a free Christmas event and she did a very good job. We might go see Santa again this weekend actually as he's in the town a lot of other free events we want to go to are. I wanted to do portrait people's santa photo last year but never got around to it, and I don't think my walmart is doing it this year. Bummer. BTW, my son is being born just before Christmas this year but I don't think we'll get him to a santa in time. Anyone else have that issue? Hubby wants to put him in a stocking (on the bed/ground of course!) in his santa suit for a cute picture though!
My youngest was born 9 days before christmas, and we have him at 3 days old in Santa's lap. So its do able if you really wanted to.
Myles_104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Not yet - my DS was born about 3 weeks prior to Christmas and we have him about 2 weeks old in Santa's arms... it's too cute! I love it! AND he wouldn't go by Santa when he was 1 so I wouldn't have had pictures until he's 2 if we wouldn't have gotten it when he was a newborn
Old 12-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
happyhats
Registered Users
seller

I'm going to try. My daughter was also a Christmas baby. By the time we left the hospital it was only a couple days until the holiday, and all the santas had gone to the north pole already, lol. So I'm worried that may occur again. For some reason in my area santas come early (like just before Thanksgiving) and leave early too. We'll play it by ear, but either way there will defenitely be a Christmas photo of him.
happyhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #10
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

We did ours on Sunday. I'm excited because we haven't had Santa pics since 2007! DD didn't want anything to do with him in '08 when she was a year old... screamed when she got near him, and I didn't want to push her. I can't remember why we never tried last year