Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Can I request a meeting with mods?

I seriously don't know what is going on but obviously something is wrong.
I am to the point of I feel like I can't post ANYTHING without getting "in trouble".
I'm very disappointed in the way I'm being treating and really would like to know what is going on.
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can I request a meeting with mods?

I'm not sure about the "meeting" but wanted to offer a

Just remember that they are doing their jobs the best they can and sometimes they just happen to always "catch" you. Like I see siggy violations ALL THE TIME and profanity loopholes (ie, using * for all but 1 letter). Yet I was contacted within moments of violating those rules. I just figure they haven't come across it yet, but they will.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs Mama.

I have no idea what your situation is but I hope it gets resolved. I do have empathy for you though as I've had a run in today about not being allowed to put my citizenship in my siggy because it is perceived as spamming another diaper forum. It could be that some of the things you are writing/doing are perceived in a manner you are unaware of.
jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceraden View Post
Hugs Mama.

I have no idea what your situation is but I hope it gets resolved. I do have empathy for you though as I've had a run in today about not being allowed to put my citizenship in my siggy because it is perceived as spamming another diaper forum. It could be that some of the things you are writing/doing are perceived in a manner you are unaware of.
Really that's Freaking crazy! you can't put your citizenship in yet others can. Freaking double standards
Old 03-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I will pm you carrie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charise820 View Post
Really that's Freaking crazy! you can't put your citizenship in yet others can. Freaking double standards
You don't know the full story, there is no double standards. So before you feed into this story of hers, I am not going to let her have anyone believing this, it is NOT about her citizenship, and I told her she can go to her board if she wanted to. We are not about to play games with her here.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I will pm you carrie.

You don't know the full story, there is no double standards. So before you feed into this story of hers, I am not going to let her have anyone believing this, it is NOT about her citizenship, and I told her she can go to her board if she wanted to. We are not about to play games with her here.
Sally, I was responding to her and got called away for a second,came back to hit submit and you beat me to a response. If you feel I am out of line, by all means delete or edit. I love DS but have grown tired of the petty games a handful of women try to play on here with us.

Remember when I was teasing about the big girl trainers finally arriving for me? I guess these big girl trainers can only take so much crap.Seeing stuff publicly directed after having *just* read the exchange of pms you copied me in on, created something I had to let leak. (Puns totally intended )
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:09 AM   #7
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I will pm you carrie.

Got your PM Sally.

I'd love to know more about this citizenship story also but I'm sure the member isn't "allowed" to post her side of the story without getting "in trouble" right? Why can't she tell her side, DS tells their side and then we can all be grown ups and make up our own minds? What is there to hide? What is going on? This is just crazy insane IMO.
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #8
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mama, please forward me any other pm's you have from mods you feel are picking on you. Like I said, I only see two user notes in the last year and both for really little things? I can understand your feeling like you are being picked on (well,really,on what I see in your user notes I can't but I am trying )

It is possible that you had pm's come that didn't get put in your user notes.The team knows to do this but it may be someone slipped up and pm'd you OR responded in a way they should not have after they first pm'd you. Please, if this is what happened, I do really need to know The ladies working on here try really hard to be polite when they pm and are involved in sticky things.That's one reason we have the user notes. It is a system that makes sure we are held accountable for our words when we have to pm on an issue. If you fwd me info that is out of line, I will take it up with that team member. I'll even add it to thier user notes so we can be sure it is not an issue that arises again and goes unnoticed.

As to the user notes that were left by team members who pm'd you, I really am not sure why you are so upset by what I saw. I think there must have been some sort of exchange not placed in your user notes. I would be happy to chat with you to be sure you feel your side to things is truly heard. I am very open to trying to understand this I am very sorry you felt like you were in trouble/being picked on.I really am but (and I hate to say but because then it appears like I don't care and that just isn't so ) from what I see, I'm having trouble understanding why you feel this way. From what I see,pm's were polite and just stated the issue and linked to the rules. This is why I think something else must have transpired. You can fwd me any pm's you feel were uncalled for through the actual pm OR hit the report button on the pm and that will shoot it over to where I can see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblurose View Post
Got your PM Sally.

I'd love to know more about this citizenship story also but I'm sure the member isn't "allowed" to post her side of the story without getting "in trouble" right? Why can't she tell her side, DS tells their side and then we can all be grown ups and make up our own minds? What is there to hide? What is going on? This is just crazy insane IMO.
DS hasn't told the whole side. I mentioned only enough so that this member is aware the way she is acting is noticed and is not allowed. She knows the truth mama.She needed to know that it wasn't just her word against the team member she pm'd.Sally copied in several team members so we were aware of what was going on. I highly doubt she would even want to post anything on her side of this if knowing that a copy of her orig siggy/pm was saved and could be pulled up by us to post the proof of our side. She knows what she was doing.I'm sure of it.

The proof is in her own words.

The post here was a jab at us and I am tired of this. Normally, we wouldn't respond publicly. I will say that if this member truly wants to push this issue, I will see if that can be done to possibly bring everything public. I'm good with dealing with things and staying quite when it is in relation to me but to have seen the exchange of pm's between Sally and the poster after Sally fwd them to me, then to see her post a few minues later, just did not set well with me.

I do hear you on how you wish things were made more public.I've had the same thought myself.Most team members have I think! However, I've seen what ends up going on at other websites and that just isn't wanted here.

Let's be honest here, MANY times members here get to post their displeasure on something related to DS and it is only their side being told. We don't jump in either here (usually) or on other sites trying to defend things.It just creates drama and it isn't something we have the desire to be a part of.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 03-01-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #9
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

OP, I will check your user notes to see what things you have been contacted on.Were you linked to the rules? I'll check and brb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceraden View Post
Hugs Mama.

jaceraden,
We don't tend to publicly "call out" on stuff but you are out of line. The admin who handled your contact copied me in on info. I actually just came from my pm box.I saw what you both had exchanged.You can verify the list of team members she copied in on the pm by looking at the header after you open that pm.

You know how you intended your siggy to come across and anyone who saw it did as well. If you are unhappy here, you do not have to be here.You actually stated in your siggy that you were leaving and where you could be found. I hate to be so blunt but I long ago grew tired of the the type of siggy you added and this type of post. Rather than remove the post from public view, like we did your siggy, I'm going to publicly deal with this.

You were pm'd on something that you had hoped you could sneak through.While your siggy was removed, it doesn't mean that it is not still in your user notes. You were fully aware of what you were doing mama and the orig wording in your siggy is proof. When you were called on it you quickly tried to pull the "It has to do with my citizenship card" Please do not not mistakenly think that because the team members here choose to be on DS,we are unable to figure out little jabs and insults. That's just,well... insulting. We are able to figure them out.We just don't dish them out.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 03-01-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
foxynursejo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hugs mama

I've donated 1,000 oz of mamas milk!

Babie's are weaned (32 months!), potty trained and I'm not BWing much anymore, but I still occasionally hang around here.
foxynursejo is offline   Reply With Quote