Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

...I will die

Last edited by Tina5834; 03-31-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
mama2Holden's Avatar
mama2Holden
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 1,027
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

I haven't had anyone tell me that (yet), but yeah that would be annoying. Some people are so ignorant.
mama2Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2Holden
I haven't had anyone tell me that (yet), but yeah that would be annoying. Some people are so ignorant.
The BFing doll is all over FB. And my "friends" keep saying how it sexualizes little girls.

My iPod hates me
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Sweet Karma Cakes
Registered Users
Formerly: aidensmom325
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,761
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
The BFing doll is all over FB. And my "friends" keep saying how it sexualizes little girls.

My iPod hates me
Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh
Sweet Karma Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidensmom325

Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh
It's not just that they "say" it's sexual it's that they think I'm doing something sexually with my LO! Thanks for understanding! I'm just so, ugh, (I'm on m iPod, is that a real icon? )

I've seen more cleavage walking around in the mall! I think your avi is beautiful

My iPod hates me

Last edited by Tina5834; 03-31-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
Sweet Karma Cakes
Registered Users
Formerly: aidensmom325
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,761
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
It's not just that they "say" it's sexual it's that they think I'm doing something sexually with my LO! Thanks for understanding! I'm just so, ugh, (I'm on m iPod, is that a real icon? )

I've seen more cleavage walking around in the mall! I think your avi is beautiful

My iPod hates me
Yes thats the correct icon, lol. Yeah the fact that some believe that BFing is a "sexual act" is just disturbing. At least you know you have other like minded mamas here for ya.
Sweet Karma Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
stacydou's Avatar
stacydou
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 485
My Mood:
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidensmom325 View Post
Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh

I WISH I COULD "LIKE" THIS POST! I Completely agree! We're mammals for christ's sake! That's how we feed our young...what society has done is make womens' breasts seem like a "sexual and explicit" body part. They're the weirdos, not us....They're used for feeding! Jeez! :one::
__________________
I'm a quadrilingual SAHM to baby Cecilia with a newfound addiction to who believes in old school simplicities

MY ISO/IHA
stacydou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Sweet Karma Cakes
Registered Users
Formerly: aidensmom325
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,761
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacydou View Post
I WISH I COULD "LIKE" THIS POST! I Completely agree! We're mammals for christ's sake! That's how we feed our young...what society has done is make womens' breasts seem like a "sexual and explicit" body part. They're the weirdos, not us....They're used for feeding! Jeez! :one::
Silly woman boobies are for grown men, not babies
Sweet Karma Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #9
ARogers
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,375
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacydou View Post
I WISH I COULD "LIKE" THIS POST! I Completely agree! We're mammals for christ's sake! That's how we feed our young...what society has done is make womens' breasts seem like a "sexual and explicit" body part. They're the weirdos, not us....They're used for feeding! Jeez! :one::
ARogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
stacydou's Avatar
stacydou
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 485
My Mood:
Well that too occasionally
__________________
I'm a quadrilingual SAHM to baby Cecilia with a newfound addiction to who believes in old school simplicities

MY ISO/IHA
stacydou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.