Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

JULY 2010 chat

id like to start a chat for us mommas with babies born in July 2010! i hope people join in on this cuz i think it would be so fun for us to chat about our babies and other thing!

ill start! my name is amber, im 23, i am happily married to a sexy hard workin man! i am a sahm to DS1 who is 3 years old and DS2 who is 9 months!

hope someone follows in!
luvn_my_boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

Re: JULY 2010 chat

maybe every1 can post their july babys name and birthdate to get started!

Nolan parker- july 2nd
luvn_my_boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
mamaof6cuties
Registered Users

Boy girl twins Luka and Lyla-7/7/2010
mamaof6cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

cute names momma! looks like theres not many of us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaof6cuties View Post
Boy girl twins Luka and Lyla-7/7/2010
Old 05-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
australe
Registered Users
seller

Hi! My son's bday is July 5th... we share a birthday together
australe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #6
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

aww how sweet! DS1 bday is 2 days b4 DH he was so hopin that hed wait a couple days later but iwas already 6 days late and was not hopin for the same! LOL...do you nurse him?
Old 05-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #7
australe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvn_my_boys View Post
aww how sweet! DS1 bday is 2 days b4 DH he was so hopin that hed wait a couple days later but iwas already 6 days late and was not hopin for the same! LOL...do you nurse him?
Yep we are still BFing No end in sight for the time being. I'm a SAHM so I really don't have any reason not to. I had a lot of great support otherwise I'm not so sure I'd of been successful. We also babywear
Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #8
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

thats great!! we are also still BF! i dont see him stopping anytime soon lol he loves to nurse! he dont have a binky or a security blankie or anything so i think if i stopped nursing it would be rly hard on him! i wanted to babywear so bad but within both my boys i have never found a carrier that i like i hate that! we semi cloth diaper, wanted to do that full time but didnt find the "perfect dipe" to fit our wants so didnt buy a full stash!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
australe
Registered Users
seller

DS doesnt do the paci thing really, hes got one as a toy. Im his security blanket, LOL. I dont think Id be able to go back to disposables after CDing. DS is starting to walk now... and falling like crazy, my gosh I cant believe the stuff he keeps putting himself through!
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 AM   #10
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

i am the security too! lol if hes sleepy hurt or just having a moment he thinks nursing cures all! lol...wat cloth dipe do u use? i love cloth my only issue i have is BULK!!! i hate the bulk of some of them! i want sposie trim dipes! DS is tryin to walk also he can stand forever and take a few steps and then hell plop down on his butt! he has had a couple falls that freaked me out! i follow him like a hawk since we have hardwood floors im so scared hes gna bust his head on them!