Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
revmommy
Registered Users
seller

And baby makes - the Brady Bunch?!

Just found out on Tuesday that I am pregnant again! Haven't told the kids yet but I am so excited! My youngest is only 9 months old so I am hoping to have another boy and the two can grow up and be good buddies. THis will be baby #6 - perhaps the last one. My kids have always said we could fit one more baby in our full size van and then we need a limo! Maybe I should take them to a limo rental place to tell them - HA!! How crazy would that be?
revmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: And baby makes - the Brady Bunch?!

Congratulations! I think going to a limo place would be a really cute way to tell them. I got my bfp a week ago and we just officially told the kids tonight. They are really excited.
austinandashlynsmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinandashlynsmommy
Congratulations! I think going to a limo place would be a really cute way to tell them. I got my bfp a week ago and we just officially told the kids tonight. They are really excited.
How exciting... congrats. I want to tell my family but we wanted to wait until I called the Doctor and go see him because we don't really know of my due date. Hopefully, he can see me Monday or Tuesday. I'm not a patient person or so my husband tells me. Lol.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Re: And baby makes - the Brady Bunch?!

Congrats mama! How exciting!!! Welcome

We haven't officially told our DD yet, but anytime she plays rough around me I tell her "Now be careful around mommy, you never know, I might have a baby in my tummy". I don't really want to tell her "officially" till we tell the rest of the family, because she's only 3 and she'll spill the beans for sure - not on purpose, but she would.

My ultrasound is 5/26 so assuming we see a heartbeat, we'll tell everyone, including DD, then.

I do love your limo idea!! How close in age are the rest of your kiddos?
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote