Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my 2 month old has bronchilitis....

i am beside myself, my little cecilia is so sick right now. i feel horrible for her. im scared. she is on the nebulizer every 4 hrs. i ve been on too many websights saying whooping could isnt picked up, instead doctors say the babies have broncholitis. what if she has pertussis. everything i read makes them both sooo alike, especially in the early stages like now.....im a mess. im so stressed im not being so kind to my other kids. should i call tomarrow and just ask to get a pertussus test done to be on the safe side??? at the er the other day she tested neg for rsv, and flu,....but she didnt have the cough then, now she does

she usually pooped once a day or every other, she has gone 4 times already today....which i thinkj is considered diareah in a nb...
Old 06-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was hoping more responses!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: my 2 month old has bronchilitis....

if you are really worried, you should take her in to the doctor.
one of my sons had bronchiolitis over and over again as a baby (from birth up to about 1 year of age- he had it almost every month). i know what you are going through, it's so hard to see your baby almost struggling to breathe. the only thing that somewhat helped my son was taking him into the bathroom with the hot shower running. i hope your little one gets better very soon.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
S4r4h
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph410
if you are really worried, you should take her in to the doctor.
Agreed!
Sarah Beth - Mama to Charlie (Charlotte) born 1/12/11 and wife to Jeffery, computer geek extraordinaire. Lover of succulent gardens, live plant aquariums, reading, nature, sunshine, emergency veterinary medicine, and Homer, the best dog in the world.
S4r4h is offline   Reply With Quote