Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
BringMeTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Arrow Joining!

Just "officially" found out two days ago. I have never been on a due dat forum but thought I would try it out this time seeing as how I will probably need support through this one. My dh is deployed. He just left to go back, from r&r.
any other military moms? anyone in ky or mn or fl?

i had a uc waterbirth with my last one, dd, who is 15mths and that is the plan this time! i also have a 4yr ds.
Manda , mum to Corbin 4-26-7, my self-taught Hypno-Bradley birth & Seren Adele 3-29-10, my Unassisted Home Waterbirth!& Breslin Sophia 2-16-12, my unintended hospital birth, yet med free. Due with PiP June 2014! Married to The Best Man Ever, My Husband, My Hero, My Everything 12-17-05

Last edited by BringMeTheStars; 06-13-2011 at 08:44 PM.
BringMeTheStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Welcome mama!!! I too am a military wife and know the hardships of being prego with DH overseas with DS we found out 2 weeks after DH left and due to PE I was induced at 35 and 5. The red crossed him and he got home 48 hours after DS was born. It's scary bring alone but just know you never really are!! We are here for you!!!! If you ever need support or someone to vent to pm me and I'll give you my number!!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
BringMeTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Joining!

thx andyoly82
Old 06-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
JKLmama
Registered
Formely: monstersmom
seller

My Mood:

Welcome mama... I am a military wife as well. sorry your DH is deployed been there done that but not being pregnant. I am currently in San Antonio with Andy hehe but we are thinking I will go stay with my mom after about my midway point because my body likes to go into preterm labor and my DH is in PA school now... sigh the things us military wives do.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BOWEN PIERCE our little Leap baby 2/29
JKLmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #5
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats mama!

Sorry about your husband being deployed. I just cannot imagine what you military mamas go through. I think there's a special place for you ladies!! But there seem to be quite a few military wifes on this board, actually.

Welcome!

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
vbacmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome! I was a military wife. DH got out after 8 years and two tours almost 3 years ago. Wishing you the best!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #7
BringMeTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

vbacmommy- do you enjoy the small age gap between your children? i am nervous with the new one and my dd, she will be a moth away from 2 when baby gets here and ds will be 2mths from 5. i like the gap with my dd and ds.
Manda , mum to Corbin 4-26-7, my self-taught Hypno-Bradley birth & Seren Adele 3-29-10, my Unassisted Home Waterbirth!& Breslin Sophia 2-16-12, my unintended hospital birth, yet med free. Due with PiP June 2014! Married to The Best Man Ever, My Husband, My Hero, My Everything 12-17-05
Old 06-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
jelybean333
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringMeTheStars View Post
vbacmommy- do you enjoy the small age gap between your children? i am nervous with the new one and my dd, she will be a moth away from 2 when baby gets here and ds will be 2mths from 5. i like the gap with my dd and ds.
My DS and DD are less then 2 years apart. I it. They are soo close. My DS used to talk for DD. He sometime even translates for grandma when she gets rambling.

My DS is 5 and DD is 3.

and Congrats!

Kristina, wife to J, mom to G, and OYYMN available! Ask about yarn for woolie trades!http://www.flickr.com/photos/35826128@N02/
jelybean333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #9
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome and congrats! I'm a military wife/Vet.
My last pregnancy with my DD I was in the exact same shoes as you. DH came home for R&R and I got pregnant in those 2 weeks by an opps (pull out method) I found out I was pregnant after he had already left. Waited an entire week for him to call me from Iraq so I could give him the news. Thankfully he made it home in my last trimester and was there for the birth. Gotta love our R&R baby. It was rough him being gone for most of the pregnancy and then when he did get back in the last part of the pregnancy it was me having to take care of him with the migranes he gets. Hope we can be some supprot for you.
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #10
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome!!! I'm planning my first UC!
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote